Hypnosis Plays an Important Role in Managing Type 2 Diabetes
• Compliance – in many cases the patient is non-compliant to their doctor’s plan for a healthier lifestyle. Hypnosis goes directly to the subconscious mind and helps “unblock” the mind so the plan is followed.
• Reducing Stress – controlling anxiety and stress is one of hypnosis’s best kept secrets as it relates to managing diabetes. Hypnosis is a very deep state of relaxation and that relaxation plays a critical role in better health.
• Reducing Depression and Emotional Eating – studies show that people with diabetes are at an increased risk for depression which can lead to emotional eating and making it more difficult to manage insulin levels. Hypnosis increases self-confidence and helps improve beliefs about a brighter future, thereby reducing depression and emotional eating and helping the patient control diabetes and overall mental health.
• Breaking the Cycle of Bad Habits – Hypnosis is used around the world helping millions to reduce and reverse negative behaviors that lead to diabetes like overeating, snacking on sweets, being sedentary and more. The power of suggestion to the subconscious mind can literally reprogram the body to make better and healthier choices.
What This Program Does for a Type 2 Diabetic
1. Bring their food choices to conscious awareness.
2. Help them to apply some sensible strategies to control what they eat in a sustainable way.
3. Help them to find it easier to resist the appeal of those sweet things.
4. Help them to feel better as their body begins to work as it should.
The client is also given a supporting recording to listen to in-between their sessions.